- Breathe out during the exertion phase of the exercise,whenever body feels the maximum stress.
- Breathe keeping in mind the pace of the exercise- cardio demands faster breathing while yoga calls for slower,deeper breaths.
- Breathe in and out through the nose.breathe through the mouth is not effective.
- Spare 10 min from your schedule for pranayam,as it is an incredible energiser that works effectively to relieve stress and anxiety from daily life.
- it purifies 72,000 nerves in the body,adjusts the energy flow in the body,and improves memory and concentration.
- It treats serious health conditions including heart problems,depression,asthma,high blood pressure and arthritis.
- [image credit]
- 07 Sep 2017
- 07 Aug 2017
- 01 Aug 2017
About The Life Inspire
The Life Inspire is about Lifestyle and inspiration blog and what ever inspires us to carve the life creatively, We would like to share those with you in this blog.
Hope you find something interesting here which inspires you.The articles which are been published here are from the team The life inspire.